CALL US: 503-399-0514
WineCo LLC is the most comprehensive direct-to-consumer wine shipping program in the northwest offering complete direct-to-consumer fulfillment needs. Our customers include some of the largest wineries in the state along with many small boutique wineries, fulfilling both large club runs and small daily orders.
Here at WineCo LLC, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service. We understand that your shipments are going directly to your consumer and must arrive in pristine condition. That is why we take great strides to ensure that each bottle and label is free from all defects and the consumer is completely satisfied with the shipping experience. WineCo LLC sees itself as an extension of the winery, providing the same quality checks and attention to detail as would the winery.
- Complete web-based inventory management
- Easy to use web-based application allowing for direct order uploads from:
- shopping cart program
- cash register program
- compliance program
- or manual order entry
- Partnered with VinoShipper to assist in state licensing
- Daily shipments and club orders
- Real time tracking and reporting on all shipments through our website
- In house temperature checks for weather holds
- Temperature controlled shipping option
- Shipped through strategically placed climate controlled hubs
- Same rate as ground shipping
- Temperature controlled until “last mile”
- Ice pack options available for the final delivery
- Bottle tissue wrapping
- Custom packaging
- Collateral assembly
- Bottle and case labeling
- Repack services
- Fully-insulated and temperature-controlled facility
- Electronic security (around-the-clock, immediate response surveillance system)
- Sprinkler system for constant fire protection
Our web-based FORT system provides our clients constant access to inventory, order fulfillment information, tracking numbers, and many other key functions.
Our system manages all the processes necessary for timely and accurate order fulfillment, including:
- Generating compliant courier labels.
- Running batch orders for label generation.
- Packing orders in the most efficient fashion ("cubing" technology).
- Creating Integrated Packing Slips (IPS), including all order information, optional company logo sticker, and courier shipping label all on a single 8.5'' x 11'' sheet.
- Reporting inventory, orders, and invoice information automatically to suppliers, administrators and customers.
We have a network of industry professionals, and together we possess many years of experience in wine shipping and complementary wine industry businesses. It is our common goal to simplify the fulfillment process for our customers and build their brands in the consumer-direct market.
Pack 'N Ship Direct (PSD) - www.packnshipdirect.com
FORT Systems - www.FORTsystems.com
Oregon Wine Advisory Board - www.oregonwine.org
Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) - www.oregon.gov/olcc
Wine Institute - www.wineinstitute.org
ShipCompliant - www.shipcompliant.com
VinoShipper - vinoshipper.com